Happy Valentine’s Day Everybody!
It’s that special time of year again, where we spoil our sweeties with sweets and shower them with love.
Here are 20 ideas on how to do just that this Valentine’s Day and every day.
1. Write a note– Leave your sweetie a little love note for them to find. You can hide it in their wallet or stick it on their car window. There is no doubt that they will be quite delighted when it’s found.
2. Make a Playlist – Who doesn’t love some good tunes? Why not make a playlist for your love, include some songs that remind you of your sweetie and maybe some that you both share a special memory with.
3. Impromptu Dance Party – Hey, let’s combine that play list with another fun idea! Turn up the volume and start moving your feet. This surely will keep your sweetheart on their toes.
4. Draw a bubble bath– There is nothing like a nice warm bubble bath after a long day, why not light some candles, pour a glass of champagne and surprise your honey with a little bubbly!
5. Take a Walk– Take a walk through the park, this is a great opportunity to hold your Honey’s hand all while enjoying the great outdoors.
6. Send Flowers – We may be biased on this one, but buying someone flowers is very romantic! So pick up some pretty blooms for your loved one!
7. Dinner and a Movie – you can’t go wrong with dinner and a movie, it’s a classic take your love out to their favorite restaurant and go see a romantic flick and share a box of popcorn in front of the big screen.
8. Go on a picnic – Pack up some sandwiches, paper plates and a blanket and dine alfresco, at a park, the beach or even your back yard. A little change in scenery doesn’t hurt anyone.
9. Do Some Chores – Is the laundry piling up? Are the dishes still in the sink? Is the Trash overflowing? Switch things up and take care of your sweetheart’s chore for the day. It’s sure to be a pleasant surprise!
10. Listen – Take a moment and listen, sometimes we get so busy in our daily lives, with work, friends and family we forget to stop and listen to what’s going on in our loved ones lives.
11. Movie Night– You can’t go wrong with a little Netflix and chill, order some take out and get in your jammies and enjoy some snuggles in the comfort of your own bed.
12. Make Their Favorite – Make some magic in the kitchen and whip up your loved ones favorite meal.
13. Put your phone away – These days it’s hard to do anything without our phones or digital devices, take some time off your screen time and enjoy some couple time.
14. Send a Flirty Text – Ok, Ok, we just told you to put that phone away, let’s face it sometimes that’s just not the case. Show some love by sending your love a flirty text or photo. We’re pretty sure sparks will fly in no time!
15. Give them a Compliment– There is nothing wrong with letting your loved one that they look handsome/beautiful today or that you like what they are wearing. Give them that extra boost of confidence by sharing a sweet compliment.
16. Try Something New – This one is fun and exciting! Try something different, instead of going out to your usual, pick a new place or new activity to do. Do something that’s out of the ordinary for you two. However the experience turns out, we are sure it will be memorable!
17. Write a poem – Get out that pen and paper and write your dear a sweet little poem
18. Recreate your First date – Recreate that special day, except this time we are sure it will probably be far less awkward!
19. Go on an adventure – Take your honey on an adventure, drive somewhere new, explore and enjoy each other’s company while doing it.
20. Say “I Love You” – Last, but not least, tell your loved one how much you love them, although there are many ways to show them your love, nothing beats those three little words.
There are many ways to show your loved one how much you care. We hope these ideas will help spark a little something for you and your sweetheart.